Charlottesville Veterinary Hospital is a full-service practice in Charlottesville, Virginia providing small animal health care. We are the combined practices of Village Animal Hospital and Charlottesville Animal Hospital.
Photo by Murray Whitehill.
* Please see May 2011 update below regarding our Pharmacy service
It is our goal to provide quality and affordable healthcare to all of our patients
in a caring and compassionate environment using all of the ability, information,
and technology at our disposal. We believe that to maintain a practice with a firm
foundation in honesty and morality, the welfare of the patient must be our greatest
concern, such that it overrides all other priorities. Only then can
we be truly dedicated to the health and care of your pet.
Monday - Friday 7:30AM - 6:00 PM
Saturday 8:00 AM - 12 Noon
* May 2011 Update to Pharmacy - In order to better serve our clients and patients, we are now using a new home delivery service for pet medications and food.
- All new orders will require creating a client account.
- At this time CareCredit is not available as a payment option.
- Currently, the Royal Canin brand food is not available with this new service, but should be included in the near future.
- Medication orders of more than $39 will receive free standard shipping.
- If you have any questions about the new home delivery service, please call the hospital at 434-973-4341.